Abstract registration period
Abstract Submission Guideline
1) The research represented by this abstract has not been accepted for publication in a journal or in an international scientific journal as of the date this abstract was submitted.
2) This abstract has not been accepted, published and/or presented at other previous conferences.
3) The presenting author of this abstract is one of the corresponding author, first author or co-authors listed in this abstract.
4) There are no restrictions on number of abstract submission and presentation.
5) Abstracts must be written clearly in English and submitted by MAY 2, 2021
6) Notification of abstract acceptance will be announced via e-mail on MAY 6, 2021
1) Category: LGI / UGI / HBP / Endocrine / Hernia
2) Presentation Type
* Video Presentation (Interesting Case)
* Oral (Original Article)
3) The standard format of abstract includes "title, author(s), affiliation, and abstract text”.
The abstract text should be structured and include “Objective(s), Methods, Results and Conclusion".
4) Abstract should contain TEXT ONLY. No figure or table will be accepted.
5) No references are allowed for the abstracts.
6) Abstract should not exceed 300 words in length within one A4 size page
7) The abstract will be published as submitted and no language or scientific editing will be done.
- Best Abstract Award(Winners will be announced website)
- Best Video Award(Winners will be announced website)
- KAROS Secretariat
Address: 528, Hyundaiventurevill 10, Bamgogae-ro 1-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel : + 82 2 459 8236
Fax : + 82 2 459 8256
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org