Abstract registration period
1. Abstract Submission Steps
Step 1. Click "Abstract Submission"
Step 2. Log in (Should be signed up to submit abstracts)
Step 3. Submission and Confirmation
Step 4. My Page : To review or modify your submitted abstracts
Step 5. Acceptance Notification : An acceptance notification will be sent to your e-mail.
2. Guidelines for Abstract Submission
We invite you to submit abstracts according to the guidelines below:
1) Abstracts can only be submitted online (http://www.arccs.co.kr). Abstracts sent by
email, fax or regular mail will not be accepted.
2) Abstracts must be submitted in English.
3) Please indicate the topic. The topic must be limited to 30 words.
4) All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in the abstract.
5) You can save and re-edit your abstracts online before the submission deadline.
6) Do not use capital letters in the title except for words that are always in capitals.
7) An abstract should contain Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
8) The body of an abstract should be no longer than 300 words. Tables, diagram
and pictures are NOT allowed in the abstract.
9) Please note that submitting an abstract does not imply registration for the congress
and presenters are required to register for the conference separately.
3. Notification of Acceptance
The presenters and corresponding author will be notified about the acceptance from
the scientific committee by September 15, 2018 by e-mail.
4. Abstract Withdrawal
If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by September 1,
2018, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you have to withdraw an abstract, please notify the secretariat email@example.com by
September 2, 2018.